Timbrely's Tantrums


Google
 
Web www.apple.com
www.macrumors.com www.macminute.com

Over 70% off Regular Price at the Torrid.com Clearance

Monday, March 27, 2006

Flash! Shazam! Pow!

OK, I love flash drives, I admit it. I just think it is great to have the option of bringing files with me in a tiny little gadget. And they have saved me many times over when disk drives or networks were not playing nicely. I want floppy disks to just go away. And CDs are not so high on my list of faves since they do get scratched up. (yeah I know, user error)

Flash Mouse
Some flash drives are a bit extreme but I enjoy that people are taking this medium and having a bit of fun with it. I think everyone who uses their computer daily should carry a flash drive. Just because. It is handy. You can be someone's hero when they can't print a document. You can get your friend's bookmarks. You can borrow someone's workstation and not leave junk on their desktop. It is just nice to have a way to get data.
Be prepared
I wish Leatherman would add a flash drive to their gizmos.
Write it
Everyone should carry a pen anyway... why not carry a smart pen?


Mega Memory Watch (32MB)


You can be on time AND have a few tricks up your sleeve!

micro flash

I love how tiny these things are getting. Pretty soon the plug will be the only thing you see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home