Timbrely's Tantrums


Google
 
Web www.apple.com
www.macrumors.com www.macminute.com

Over 70% off Regular Price at the Torrid.com Clearance

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Modifications are so tempting

I would love to have the skills, tools, time, and space to do some of the device modifications I see out there. I have come across a particularly impressive modder, ZapWizard, via the Makezine Blog. I was first drawn to his redwood computer case mod but has since followed the bread crumbs to his other projects.

photos are copyrighted by ZapWizard

The iPod and the Redwood PC are both beautiful and it is obvious he possesses more than just an interest; he is quite talented.

For now I will just hold on to the notion that maybe I COULD create something so beautiful if I lived under more ideal conditions. Cats are not particularly helpful when it comes to long term projects such as these.
>^..^<


I think my next little electronics project will be to send my DVR programs wirelessly to my bedroom tv though.


Works with Direct TV and TiVO! Only $49.99

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home