Timbrely's Tantrums


Google
 
Web www.apple.com
www.macrumors.com www.macminute.com

Over 70% off Regular Price at the Torrid.com Clearance

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Audible.com ROCKS

The Internet is so often a forum for spreading warnings, but today, I am spreading kudos. Audible.com is such an awesome site. First off, I love listening to audiobooks while I drive to and from work. Secondly, audiobooks are expensive to buy on CD or cassette. Thirdly, I have an iPod. Why would I risk melting my investments by keeping CDs in my car? CDs get scratched and then where are you? A partial story is not much fun; (yeah, yeah, I can transfer CDs onto my iPod and store the CDs somewhere safe, but why when I can skip a lengthy step and just download and import onto the iPod? And if anything happens to my iPod or my computer, I can re-download the books anytime I need to.

No one is perfect. We all are OK with that fact. What matters is not making the mistake, but how we handle the mistake.

Audible made a billing error. I discovered this at 3am. Obviously they are "closed" at 3am. I mean, the site is up, but the office is closed. I sent off the message to customer support so they would get it in the morning.

Then I proceeded to cruise around their site looking for the next book I wanted to get. As I switched from page to page I started noticing my account was being fixed already. It had been less than ten minutes since I had sent in the cry for help!! Audible.com is not a small mom and pop shop. This is a big organization, and yet I got incredible service.

I whole-heartedly recommend audible.com to anyone. And they'll even let you try them for free!


Three FREE Audiobooks RISK-FREE from Audible

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home