Timbrely's Tantrums


Google
 
Web www.apple.com
www.macrumors.com www.macminute.com

Over 70% off Regular Price at the Torrid.com Clearance

Saturday, November 12, 2005

CraftROBO

I REALLY want one of these nifty gadgets. The CraftROBO is a desktop cutter. It functions similarly to a plotter printer... but instead of a pen there is a knife. You create or delineate your graphics in vector form on the computer (propietary graphic format I think) and then you send your printed image (with registration marks) through the cutter and it cuts out your designs. You can make fancy pop-up cards, scrapbooking accents, vinyl stickers, paper sticker (you can set it to "kiss cut" through only half of the material, leaving the backing intact)

There is another device called the WishBlade, but from what I gather, ttf fonts are not supported on WishBlade, but they are on CraftROBO.

Apparently there are some legal agreement conflicts floating about and vendors cannot sell the CraftROBO in the US until January. (no guarantee they will not re-enter into a similar agreement, but here is hoping) The unit is much more expensive in the UK (duh) and I do not want to have to get a power adapter.

If I ever get this gem, I will post pics of my chops.

CraftROBO
A wonderful WishBlade dealer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home